Martial Arts in Chandler, AZ
Welcome to Master Shin’s World Class Tae Kwon Do, the leading provider of martial arts classes in Chandler, AZ. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including
- Kids Martial Arts Classes – Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes – Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Little Tigers – Preschoolers and kindergarteners burn off excess energy while gaining greater focus and self-control
- Family Classes – Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
Clean and Safe Facility
We take pride in our School and work hard to provide a clean and safe place for families to learn Tae Kwon Do.
About Master Shin
Master Dongkwan Shin, head master instructor, is a very successful Tae Kwon Do teacher, coach and leader. Master Shin has helped many families benefit from Tae Kwon Do and directs all his efforts to bringing the benefits of Tae Kwon Do to the Chandler community.
- Master Shin has studied Tae Kwon Do at Yong-In University, one of South Korea’s top martial arts college.
- Master Shin has trained in the martial arts for over 35 years and has been teaching in the United States for 20 years.
- Coached the Princeton University Tae Kwon Do club and West Point Military Tae Kwon Do team.
- Korea National Demonstration Team member, also known as Kukkiwon Demonstration Team.
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- From 2006 to 2011 Master Shin was the Head Master Instructor of one of the five Master Chong’s locations in Western New York.